Monday, July 11, 2011

Beans, beans, the more you eat the better you feel

     This meal is only un-fat depending on how much you consume.  On a tight budget so as we all know we have to make amends, especially when you have no utilities.  This morning my breakfast consisted of canned black beans, a can of diced tomatoes with green chili's, chopped colby/jack cheese, avacado chopped and black pepper.  I used hard corn taco shells to fill with the mixture.  It is very good and will make 3 meals.  I Will add garlic before the dinner meal.  Course with a meal like this you have to find a spot away from people to spend your day because as we know you may be playing a familiar tune and could be encircled with an "aura" that nobody wants to participate in.  Of course if you feel the need to get even with someone who has purposely made fun or mocked you or mentally abused you in some way, you could always sit close to that person as often as possible during the day.  Even better after the second sitting of this fine meal.    

     This meal is filled with many natural nutritional benefits.  Black beans are high in fiber, folate, protein and low in calories.  Here is a good site to check out the many benefits of black beans.  Health Diaries .  Tomatoes are good inside and out as they help enrich the skin as well as the liver.  Low in calories and high in potassium and vitamin A with many other health benefits including vitamin K for energy.  Dr Granny .  Green chili's have no fat, are high in vitamin C and has capsaicin which helps with the pain of arthritis among many other benefits.  E-how .  Avacado is the reason for feeling full after just a few bites.  Avacados, another fruit good inside and out helping your skin and appearence.  juicing-for-health  Avacados are rich in E and B vitamins and folic acid.  Avacados are good for the heart and the filling effect can help to keep you from eating too much since they are high in fat but thankfully - good fat.  avocado Cheese - well I couldn't find anything incredibly healthy about cheese but I really like it so I eat it.  I know it has calcium.  I would suggest eating cheese with no fat and none calorie items and not frequently if you have a weight problem.  Cady Cheese  A diabetic I know eats a piece of cheese when he feels diabetically unbalanced and can't get food ready in time so checking on benefits of diabetes and cheese... diabetes .  Black pepper speeds up your metabolism.  Wow!  Black pepper has a lot medicinal benefits I wasn't aware of.  Go here - herbs .  I always keep in mind that overindulging is never good.  Corn taco shells livestrong . Except for the sodium intake (about 800) of most of the ingredients I would say it is a good healthy meal but not to eat frequently.  The only other thing I saw that I really try to avoid was the hydrogenated oil in the corn taco shells.  High rate of heart disease in my family so I try to avoid hydrogenated oils.  treelight and here wikipedia .  I try to eat as natural as possible even when I have utilities.

No comments:

Post a Comment